donderdag 17 mei 2007

Strap

A strip of cloth used to secure or carry something. Show us a strap in your space today.

I found several straps today and I couldn't chose. So I made a collage from 4 of them.


The first photo shows the straps on which the medals are attached my youngest son won for soccer- and chessgame. The 2nd photo shows a little bell attached to a "Holland" hat, from the World Champions soccer games in 2006. The 3th photo shows the straps on which the dreamcatcher is hanging on the roof and the last picture shows the straps on a bidon which my olderst son took with him when he went on a schoolcamp.

8 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Oh that is way cool... what a fab idea to collage them... great stuff!!

Adee aka kiwigirl42 zei

great idea and fab photos

Anoniem zei

It's a tough thing, too much choice! Great photos, and a lovely way to display them :o)

pokettiger zei

I agree, what a great idea to do a collage effect. My favorite is of the medals. I didn't even think of that one.

Jen zei

fab collage - great idea for when there are just too many things to photograph!

Vanda zei

Wow, I love how you've put all 4 together, excellent ~ Vanda xXx

Debs zei

what a cleaver idea!! isnt it 'funny' how the smallest things have a story attached to them?? :) xx

Aubrey Harns zei

Love your collage - great job.
Aubrey