I've been tagged by Rachael, Veerle, Angela and skotasma. They asked me to write down some strange things about myself.
I did this tag about a year ago and things haven't been changed that much. It belongs to me, I think.
These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Here it goes.....
1. I have, apparently implanted in me, batteries. Every time, for instance at a crop, when we make the same thing I always am the first one to finish a step. I have to wait for the others to finish their work before we can go to the next step. They say: "Excuse me, are you having new batteries installed?.......... This doesn't happen only then, but also on other occasions. Then I say "Yes, just have new Duracells" or "I just have recharged them".
2. I can't say NO. I try to, but I just can't.
3. I keep a weblog..... Not strange to you all, because you do so yourself, but a lot of people in my surroundings think that's a strange thing to do. I'll always have to laugh because my husband says: "It's a good thing, because now I know what's on your mind".
4. I'm into scrapbooking. Another strange thing to my family and friends. They all think it's great, but why don't I just glue the picture's in an album like everyone else does?
5. When I see a picture of myself I always think it's stupid....... A lot of you think that too from yourselves, but in my case it's true...... It's because I have a lazy eye (don't know if that the right word in English??). That eye always looks silly on pictures. And that's what I see when I see pictures of myself. That´s why the picture on my profile (in the right corner of this blog) is a good one. My lazy eye is hidden behind the camera. Pictures of me wearing my sunglasses are okay too.
6. I always carry my camera with me. Wherever I go, it´s in my bag.
7. I work as a volunteer at the speelotheek (like a library but you can borrow toys instead of books). Some people think that´s strange. Why should you work for free..... Who does that......... I do, and I like it.....
Okay, enough for me now. You all know the strange things about me.
Because so many people did this tag already it´s hard to find someone who hasn´t done this tag. Therefore........ feel free to do this yourself if you haven´t been tagged..... Leave me a comment and I will peek at your blog to see the strange things about you. Have fun!